Monday 19 October 2015

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)



Today, I going to start learning SEO and share progress in my blog.

Before I begin, I think SEO is a tool for promoting your blog. Like, peoples search in google using keywords and with use of SEO, bloggers and other website owners try to get their blogs in top search list.

And I was not going to teach you how to work with SEO or teach SEO, but I myself going to study SEO and share the experience in my blog. There are lot of Websites out there to Learn SEO, so I going to study few of them which interest me and share my Progress.

Let’s Begin
Search, Crawling and Indexing

How Google Search Works?

Delay in 2 seconds of search result cause dissatisfaction for users. So search engines must operate in a way to show the results almost instantaneously.

Search Engine has two important functions Crawling and Building an Index.


Google has an Index, where its size is over 100 million gigabytes. To get this massive data, google use crawling i.e. when user search with a keyword, google start crawling page by page and started adding new pages in its index. So, next time it get information from index providing a faster search result. Web contains more than 60 Trillion Individual Pages.

Google deliver the search by using over then 200 Factors like Page Quality, Freshness, Safe Search, Page Rank Score etc..

Google performing more than 3 billion search every day.

Interaction with Search Engines

The Primary Responsibility of Search Engine is to give the relevant results to the users.
There is 3 Types of Search queries

Do They want to do something.
Know  Looking for Information.
Go  Trying to get to specific pages like Social Websites, Email Sites.


If any have a knowledge in SEO, kindly comment in what i have missed. It helps me in learning.

Click here to read about Search Engine Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment